KOREAN CONNECTION 2011:
Let’s imagine a time and place where we can share our passion for this country. Let’s imagine an event where we can discover the Korean way of life. This is possible soon, on Sunday May 8th 2011, from 9 am to 7 pm at Espace Champerret, Paris, France.
This event will probably be the first one by its nature and its scale in France and even in Europe.
Main animations planned (provisional) :
- Korean culture initiation workshops: cooking, language, calligraphy,
- Baduk – Go game, Hanbok fitting.
- Fashion show combining both traditional and modern styles.
- Dancing : Korean Pop, Hip Hop, Break Dance.
- Korean martial art exhibitions: Taekwondo, Hapkido, Taekkyon, Haidong-Gumdo, Soo Bak Do, Ninjutsu.
- Traditional Korean show : Samulnori, Pansori, other dances.
- Korean Drama & Movies
- Show-cases with Korean Artists
PRESASALES ON MOXITY: 11 €
Sold on the day of the event : 12 €
(Free entrance for 4-year-old children and below. (must present a valid piece of identification))
- Credit cards and cheques are not accepted anywhere in the festival (entrance tickets included). Thank you for your understanding
- There is only an ATM in the Espace Champerret, but others can be found outside, in the surroundings (BNP Paribas 3 Boulevard Gouvion Saint-cyr / LCL 7 Rue Anatole France)
FAQ : http://koreanconnectionfr.wordpress.com/kc2011faq/